Job: Regional Sales Director Federal
At StreamSets, we uniquely provide “Air Traffic Control” for data in motion. We are disrupting legacy data integration technologies, and helping enterprises reign in the complexity of their Cloud and Big Data platforms. Our customers range from mid-size enterprises to the world’s largest, and span all verticals. Our business is growing rapidly, having quadrupled in revenue Y-o-Y. We have great momentum in customer acquisition and penetration and our retention rates are well over 90%. Our motto is “been there, done that, do it right.” We have a great work environment, and were recognized by Fortune as #3 Best Small and Medium Companies in the nation for 2017. Come make an impact and be a part of our success!
Location: Washington DC
- Commercial and Public Sector (Federal and SLED) experience in software sales
- Experience selling application software
- Proven experience selling to government entities
- Thorough understanding of government procurement process
- Verifiable track record of achieving sales quota
- Relationship with System Integrators and other organizations with government agency contacts
- Excellent presentation skills to end users, managers, and executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
The candidate should have 5 years+ prior experience in enterprise software sales. They must be an independent self-starter with strong planning and administrative proficiencies, as well as the ability to accurately prioritize and manage time/resources for maximum efficiency and productivity. Some understanding of Data Integration, Enterprise IT architecture, Hadoop, and Cloud will be helpful.
The Regional Sales Director has overall responsibility for direct sales, partner alliances, and customer satisfaction. This person will develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that maximizes opportunities for StreamSets products and services.
Other responsibilities include:
- Utilizes and follows integrated sales process and CRM syste
- New Customer and Business Identification, Qualification & Development (Commercial and Public Sector)
- Working with strategic resellers and alliance partners
- Strategic Account Planning
- Contract Negotiations
- Work closely with team members such as Pre-Sales Engineering