Front-End, Back-End, DevOps, Automation/Testing, Support
At StreamSets, we understand the value of data. As we help enterprises reign in the complexity of their Big Data infrastructure, we are committed to providing continuous delivery of correct, consistent and consumption-ready data to a variety of data stores and applications. Our platform enables the creation and operation of complex data pipelines that operate in the face of changing logical and physical infrastructure, changing schemas and structures, and evolving semantics of data produced. And we are just getting started…
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers to join our team and help take our products to a new level! As part of StreamSets Engineering you will collaborate with a great team of engineers working on various technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Mesos, Docker, and many other open source and proprietary projects and frameworks. These positions can be located in our San Francisco or South Bay offices.
We have a great variety of projects to work on at StreamSets! We are looking for people who are passionate and willing to roll up their sleeves on any kind of project, but we also value a diverse set of skills. Those with an interest in Front-End, Back-End, DevOps, Automation/Testing, or Customer Support will not be disappointed!
The ideal candidate is:
- A problem solver
- Excited to wear many hats and learn new technologies
- Favors execution over planning
- Pragmatic and methodical
- A solid communicator and collaborator
In these roles you will:
- Work with the broader engineering team to deliver critical functionality necessary for the success of our customers.
- Help improve our overall execution by identifying, isolating and addressing problems ranging from infrastructure optimization to product implementation and delivery.
- Work with customers to solve production issues and gather feature requirements.
- Engage with our community of users to grow the understanding and adoption of StreamSets platform.
- Participate in open source project communities to create strong integration with various projects and frameworks.
- Solve problems and improve engineering efficiency through automation and tooling.
What you have:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to program in any language of choice along with willingness to learn new platforms and technologies.
- Prior experience with Big Data and Cloud technologies preferred
- Experience with Linux, scripting, packaging, continuous integration,etc a plus!
Principals only – No agencies please!
StreamSets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.