Front-End, Back-End, DevOps, Automation/Testing, Support
StreamSets has backing from top-tier Silicon Valley VC’s, founders that have a deep understanding of the market, and a world-class engineering team that has delivered an award-winning, disruptive technology built from the ground up for the modern multi-cloud, big data world. Our motto is “been there, done that, do it right.” Our loyal customers include some of the world’s largest enterprises across all verticals. We are entering a phase of hyper-growth, having quadrupled in revenue Y-o-Y last year. We offer highly competitive cash compensation, stock options, full medical and dental benefits, generous parental leave and world-class PTO. In 2017, StreamSets was recognized by Fortune as #3 Best Small and Medium Companies in the nation. Come be a part of our diverse, dynamic team!
We are looking for passionate Front-End Engineers to join our team and help take our products to a new level! As part of StreamSets Engineering you will collaborate with a great team of engineers working on various technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Mesos, Docker, and many other open source and proprietary projects and frameworks.
The ideal candidate is:
- A problem solver
- Excited to wear many hats and learn new technologies
- Favors execution over planning
- Pragmatic and methodical
- A solid communicator and collaborator
In these roles you will:
- Work with the broader engineering team to deliver critical functionality necessary for the success of our customers.
- Design and implement customer-facing features, along with influencing design of backend APIs that support them.
- Gain a deep understanding of how our customers use the product.
What you have:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Willingness to learn new platforms and technologies.
- Prior work based on MVC design pattern in a single page web application
- Prior experience with Big Data and Cloud technologies a bonus
Principals only – No agencies please!
StreamSets is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at StreamSets are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.