Front-End, Back-End, DevOps, Automation/Testing, Support
At StreamSets, we uniquely provide “Air Traffic Control” for data in motion. We are disrupting legacy data integration technologies, and helping enterprises reign in the complexity of their Cloud and Big Data platforms. Our customers range from mid-size enterprises to the world’s largest, and span all verticals. Our business is growing rapidly, having quadrupled in revenue Y-o-Y. We have great momentum in customer acquisition and penetration and our retention rates are well over 90%. Our motto is “been there, done that, do it right.” We have a great work environment, and were recognized by Fortune as #3 Best Small and Medium Companies in the nation for 2017. Come make an impact and be a part of our success!
We are looking for passionate Front-End Engineers to join our team and help take our products to a new level! As part of StreamSets Engineering you will collaborate with a great team of engineers working on various technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Mesos, Docker, and many other open source and proprietary projects and frameworks.
The ideal candidate is:
- A problem solver
- Excited to wear many hats and learn new technologies
- Favors execution over planning
- Pragmatic and methodical
- A solid communicator and collaborator
In these roles you will:
- Work with the broader engineering team to deliver critical functionality necessary for the success of our customers.
- Design and implement customer-facing features, along with influencing design of backend APIs that support them.
- Gain a deep understanding of how our customers use the product.
What you have:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Willingness to learn new platforms and technologies.
- Prior work based on MVC design pattern in a single page web application
- Prior experience with Big Data and Cloud technologies a bonus
Principals only – No agencies please!
StreamSets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.