Front-End, Back-End, DevOps, Automation/Testing, Support
At StreamSets, we understand the value of data. As we help enterprises reign in the complexity of their Big Data infrastructure, we are committed to providing continuous delivery of correct, consistent and consumption-ready data to a variety of data stores and applications. Our platform enables the creation and operation of complex data pipelines that operate in the face of changing logical and physical infrastructure, changing schemas and structures, and evolving semantics of data produced. And we are just getting started…
We are looking for passionate Front-End Engineers to join our team and help take our products to a new level! As part of StreamSets Engineering you will collaborate with a great team of engineers working on various technologies including Hadoop, Spark, Mesos, Docker, and many other open source and proprietary projects and frameworks.
The ideal candidate is:
- A problem solver
- Excited to wear many hats and learn new technologies
- Favors execution over planning
- Pragmatic and methodical
- A solid communicator and collaborator
In these roles you will:
- Work with the broader engineering team to deliver critical functionality necessary for the success of our customers.
- Design and implement customer-facing features, along with influencing design of backend APIs that support them.
- Gain a deep understanding of how our customers use the product.
What you have:
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Willingness to learn new platforms and technologies.
- Prior work based on MVC design pattern in a single page web application
- Prior experience with Big Data and Cloud technologies a bonus
Principals only – No agencies please!
StreamSets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.