Seeking a tech-savvy individual with a strong attention to detail and technical writing abilities to join a fast paced third party integration team within a rapidly growing software company.
- Provides a high level of customer and partner support within a robust software system.
- Ensures that technical and quality standards are enforced throughout the integration life-cycle.
- Assist internal Account Executives to manage incidents to resolution and then follows up to ensure product improvement within the Streamline system.
- Ability to communicate with associates of multiple backgrounds and in international locations
- Address concerns and resolve problems in a timely fashion, involving and collaborating with leadership as appropriate
- Foster and maintain a long-term relationship with our integration partners and clients
- Gains an understanding of our clients and partner organizations; impact on overall business, their goals, and their pain points
- Understands the role of the department in the overall strategy and sets objectives that are aligned with this role
- Continuously keeps up on industry trends, direction, opportunities
Education - Experience - Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience and proven success in software, integration, or development team
- Knowledge of a broad range of API languages including JSON and XML
- Strong Technical Background in computers
- High attention to detail and focus
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Ability to drive results in a team-oriented environment
- Brings a sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, integrity, and res