is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Security Analytics/Cyber Domain Expert
, who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Security Analytics/Cyber Domain Expert, day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Ensure the analytics and tool development required prior and during a Cyberspace operation is prioritized and shared with the developers and engineers.
- Give much needed mission context and identify mission impact, including KPIs and other metrics that can be turned into analytics so that operators and analysts can learn how they are doing and measure impact of effects.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to support research and development efforts and perform global network analysis, mapping, and security analytic development.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
- BA or BS degree.
- Five (5) years of experience with security data processing and analysis.
- Knowledge of customer requirements to guide log collection.
- Knowledge of Cyberspace operations planning.
- Knowledge of operational Cyberspace effects.
- Ability to develop scripts that result in security analytics, signatures, and alerts.
- Ability to use widely used analysis tools, including Splunk, Bro, and WireShark.
- Ability to document processes and results.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.