is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Research Engineer
, who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Research Engineer, day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Tackle cutting-edge problems in the Cyber domain that need solutions, uncover the nature of a problem, and develop solutions.
- Serve as a machine learning engineer on a data science capability team.
- Collaborate with other engineers, analysts, and scientists to build customized advanced analytics in support of Cyber operations.
- Work with team members to develop machine intelligence, data mining, and statistical and graph -based algorithms designed to analyze massive data sets.
- Team with Cloud computing technologists to transform and scale advanced analytics to ensure the proper implementation of algorithms.
- Provide guidance to junior team members conducting applied research on cutting-edge techniques or technologies.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- 4+ years of experience with programming in at least 2 languages, including C, C++, Java, MATLAB, or Python.
- Experience with computer vision, robotics, or machine learning, including object detection and tracking, multi -sensor fusion, robotic vision, such as navigation and manipulation, machine vision inspection, and Semantic video annotation and querying.
- Experience with RF and low size, weight, and power systems and perception and cognition data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to comprehend and program complex, in -memory data structures.
- Ability to perform well under aggressive program technical challenges and goals.
- Ability to support Command, Control, Communication, and Computers (C4), including digital signal processing, distributed network optimization, applied electromagnetics, and propagation theory and analysis.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.