is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Help Desk Specialist 2
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Help Desk Specialist 2, your day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Develop an understanding of the numerous process flows to other IT systems, create and maintain user accounts
- Create Help Desk tickets in the designated ticket tracking system, provide an initial acknowledgment to the end user validating receipt of the ticket
- If possible, resolve ticket, communicate resolution to the end user and obtain customer sign-off before closing ticket. If unable to resolve thoroughly document ticket with actions taken in an attempt to resolve and escalate ticket in accordance with
- Assist users with account creation, accessing and using IT systems
- Update Standard Operating Procedures documents to adapt to new system functionality or configuration changes
- Analyze, log and track issue and problem tickets related to Intel ink application
- Compile and organize data for monthly status reports
- Provide trend analysis and metrics to the Government based on gathering data and monthly status reports
- Provide daily written and oral communications, make recommendations for improving documentation
- Ensure compliance with security procedures for data handling, participate in planning sessions for process improvement
- Update and maintain the Help Desk Handbook to stay consistent with current processes and procedures
- Provide recommendation to the Government on issues/problems identified and reported in trend analysis
- Attend weekly meeting to apprise the Government on the status of tickets and any issues/problems with resolving tickets
- Three (3) years of Help Desk experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Technical or Math related field OR Five (5) years’ experience with an Associate's Degree OR Seven (7) years’ experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's Degree.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.