is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate System Administrator (Level 3)
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our System Administrator, day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc. Provides Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Fifteen (15) years experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Three (3) years of experience in the following domains: Business: Service Manager Tools (HP Service Manager 7), Information Technology: ITSM Processes such as Incident management, Event management, Problem management, and Service Request management. Experience in Configuring and Maintaining Core Microsoft Products.
- Experience with Linux required.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite Networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.