is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Java Developer (Level 1)
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Java Developer, you will collaborate with a team of experienced software engineers to support customer mission. Day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- Work individually or as part of a team.
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
- Resolve software problem reports.
- Utilize software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree and two (2) years' experience. An associate's degree and 5 years experience or a high school/GED and nine (9) years' experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Ability to design, develop, test, integrate, deploy, and support/maintain scalable web pages and web services utilizing Java.
- Experience with Node.js, Angular, MongoDB, and MySql are desirable. Responsive Web Design (Media Queries, Flexible Grids etc..), Linux Shell Scripting, database design, ldap queries, and query optimization is crucial.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, dynamic, small team environment. Experience with AWS cloud based deployments is a plus.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Government and Commercial clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.