is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Algorithm/Data Fusion Developer
, who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction area.
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Algorithm/Data Fusion Developer, you will provide our client with cutting-edge data science, including machine learning (ML) and natural language processing (NLP) capabilities. In this role, you will join small teams of data scientists and apply your experience with ML and NLP to build algorithms and apply data science techniques to high–end classification problems. You will work with a highly qualified team for a highly technical client on cutting-edge data science.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Computer Engineering required.
- Experience as an R, Python, or Java developer required.
- Experience with designing novel analytic methods and workflows required.
- Experience with merging disparate data sources for varying data structures of content required.
- Experience with feature generation and feature augmentation, pulling data from unstructured formats required.
- Experience in working with big data storage and processing techniques, including HDFS, Hive, Accumulo and Hadoop, or Spark required.
- Ability to manage and manipulate large data sets, develop data science approaches, and manage data science tasks required.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.