is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Software Engineer 3
, who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Senior Software Engineer 3, you will develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. In this role, you will function both autonomously and with a team, utilizing software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
You have a diverse background of software engineering experience, along with experience with a variety of software architectures, working in an agile environment. You enjoy leading and mentoring more junior developers/programmers.
- TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph.
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a software engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or technical field. Four (4) years of additional software development experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Mid-to-senior level experience with Java.
- Experience with C, C++, and XML.
- Comfortable working in LINUX, Windows 7, Windows XP environments and SOAP UI.
- Experience with Agile development processes (SCRUM).
- Experience with a variety of software architectures (e.g., client/service, SOA, etc).
- Experience evaluating software packages (trade studies).
- Solid experience across the SDLC.
- Experience leading/mentoring developers/programmers.
- Eclipse IDE (development).
- Developing in Windows (XP, 7) environment, operational environment varies by project.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.