is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Site Reliability Engineer
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Our Sr. Site Reliability Engineer will augment the existing Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team for a large analytic cloud repository. This person shall have at least eleven (11) years’ experience in software development and engineering.
- A TS/SCI with polygraph.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years’ experience. A Master’s degree in a Technical Field will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
- At least eleven (11) years’ experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Shall have seven (7) years’ experience in system engineering/architecture.
- Shall have seven (7) year experience working with products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Hadoop, CloudBase/Acumulo, Big Table, Cassandra, Scality etc.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
- At least three (3) years’ experience managing and monitoring large Cloud System (>200 nodes).
- Cloud Systems Administrator or Developer Certification desired.
- Experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complete hardware/software systems to include monitoring technical health of a system, improving organizational processes, implementation of postmortem (failure) analysis and incident management.
- Seven (7) years demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows, UNIX, or Linux OS.
- Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
- Experience in developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
- Seven (7) years of experience developing software systems using object-oriented programming languages (i.e. Java, Python, etc).
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
- Experience “wrapping” legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs.
NOTE: A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.