is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate System Administrator
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing deployment support; responsibilities include systems administration and network engineering, providing configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of software services. This position may include limited after-hours call-in support for recovery from unplanned outages.
As our System Administrator, your day-to-day duties could include:
- Coordinating Network Planning Interface Documents
- Identifying communication path from server to fielded server
- Documenting the messaging infrastructure for communication path
- Running scripts
- Diagraming planning
- Reviewing test plans/procedures and System Security Plans for networks
- Deploying server applications
- Configuring applications to use the messaging infrastructure
- Running messaging verification tests
- Ten (10) years’ experience as a System Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Strong Red Hat Linux background – certification preferred
- Experience with Powershell scripting
- Systems and Network Administration experience, user authentication, network configuration and management
- Knowledge and experience with Java Messaging Service (JMS) messaging, ssh, firewalls, and VMWare
- Familiarity with network hardware and configuration (Cisco, Arista, others), routing requirements, mission hosting
- Experience with domain name service, Network time Protocols, enterprise messaging, and file forwarding service
- Scripting languages to include bash shell scripting
- Security + Certification required
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.