is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Java AWS Developer
, who would support one of our clients located in the Reston, VA
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
- Leads and drives team members to develop all projects to exceed industry best practices.
- Performs as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assignment, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned software developers working on a specific project.
- Leads and participates in code and design reviews.
- Designs and ensures unit and integration testing is completed to ensure quality.
- Reviews and understands customer requirements and specifications.
- Writes increasingly complex code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
- Develops code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in the specified time frame according to departmental standards and guidelines. Identifies and reports problems in new and existing software. Recreates reported software problems to facilitate solutions.
- This includes validating the fix for the software problem. Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client applications. Develops the critical components of the solution, including but not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter implementation, and application interfaces. Interprets business requirements and implements the necessary technology to fulfill requirements.
- Serves as the primary technical lead for projects at the enterprise level, analyzing existing application interfaces, schemas, and data needs.
- Architects and codes multi-environment system solutions utilizing various programming languages.
- Profiles, analyzes and optimizes the software he/she is responsible for implementing.
- Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing and test plan development.
- Actively participates in the documentation of software requirements, functional design, flowcharts, and diagrams.
- Supports completed software throughout the Software Development Life Cycle and in production.
- Seeks to improve personal job-related knowledge and departmental process by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications.
- Uses source debuggers and visual development environments.
- TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph.
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and 10 to 12 years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with favorable polygraph.
- 2+ years hands-on experience with AWS / C2S.
- Java development experience.
- SQL programming experience.
- Experience writing RESTful web services.
- Computer science fundamentals in Object-oriented design.
- Computer science fundamentals in data structures.
- Computer science fundamentals in algorithm design and problem-solving.
- AWS certification.
- Experience using React.js.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.