is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Sharepoint/.NET Developer
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
Our Sharepoint/.NET Developer will work with a dynamic team dedicated to multiple technologies to develop tools for the IC. This person develops requirements from project's inception to its conclusion for a particular IT subject matter area (i.e., simple to complex systems). In this role, you will also assist other project members with analysis, evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts in the following specialties: information systems architecture; networking; telecommunications; automation; communications protocols; risk management/electronic analysis; software; life-cycle management; software development methodologies; and modeling and simulation.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- Six (6) years’ experience performing risk analysis, analyzing user requirements, developing concept of operations documentation and developing high level system requirements specifications.
- A Master’s Degree in a Computer or Math related field. A Bachelor’s Degree with an additional eight (8) years or an Associates with ten (10) years additional experience or twelve years additional experience may be substituted for the Master’s Degree.
- Technical knowledge in SharePoint 2013, to include development, installation, configuration, provisioning, and maintenance.
- Knowledge in Windows administration or IIS.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, Shared Services, SharePoint Templates and SharePoint Features.
- Familiarity with SharePoint design and development using Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer; knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework.
- Experience building custom solutions in SharePoint 2010/2013, including Web Parts, Experience with MSFT Team Foundation Services.
- Working in a .NET development environment.
- Customer service skills for tier 2 and 3 support/troubleshooting.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Government and Commercial clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.