is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Operations/Mathematical Modeling Research Analyst,
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Senior Operations/Mathematical Modeling Research Analyst, day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Serve in the quantitative analysis field and work with senior staff to resolve a wide range of operations research (OR) issues.
- Develop solutions independently by demonstrating and applying knowledge of and experience with OR.
- Define, design, and develop systems requirements, map input and output processes, capture relationships amongst parameters of complex systems, and develop measures of system health and performance.
- Develop predictive models of system performance and guide decision makers towards optimal design.
- ·Perform quantitative analysis using tools of the systems engineering trade.
- 8+ years of experience with quantitative analysis or modeling.
- Experience with one or more scripting or scientific languages, including Python, Java, C++, MATLAB, @RISK, ARENA, CPLEX, NETICA, EXTEND, or R.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
- MA or MS degree.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.