is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Software Engineer, Mid
, who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Software Engineer, Mid, day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Develop, maintain, and enhance complex and diverse software systems, including processing intensive analytics, developing novel algorithms, and manipulating extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems based on documented requirements.
- Work individually or as part of a team.
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and document test results.
- Resolve software problem reports using software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment.
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design, including hardware and software trade-offs, software reuse, use of COTS or GOTS in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph.
- Bachelor of Science degree.
- 7+ years of experience with software development.
- Experience with object–oriented programming languages, including Java and scripting languages, such as Python.
- Experience with relational databases, including MySQL.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.