is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Test Engineer 2
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Test Engineer 2, day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Analyze system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures.
- Prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis and report status and results.
- Support the development of Government test and evaluation documentation (e.g., Test & Evaluation Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports.
- Work with other test organizations to support T&E program integration.
- Provide specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
DOE, plus benefits
- TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph.
- Five (5) years’ experience as a Test Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline or technical field. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with automated test tools (Selenium/IBM, HP Quality Manager, Junit).
- Experience writing test scripts/procedures from requirements, executing tests, reporting test results.
- Experience with Jazz.
- Quick learner.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.