is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Senior Systems Engineer
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
In this role, you will work as a Senior Systems Engineer supporting a team of engineers tasked with testing the software framework for a large analytic cloud repository. To be a good fit for this position, you must have experience in testing complex software systems and experience working on a team transitioning from manual testing activities to automated testing activities.
- TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years’ experience. A Master’s degree in a Technical Field will be considered equivalent to four (4) years’ experience.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience in systems engineering. Seven (7) years’ experience shall have occurred within the past ten (10) years.
- Two (2) years’ experience in the SIGINT environment.
- Experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/nontechnical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis.
NOTE: A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.
- Experience in developing documentation required to support a program’s technical issues and training situations.
- Five (5) years’ experience with Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies, networks, data storage, data modeling, data ontologies, security architectures and CASE tool selection and use.
- Five (5) years’ experience integrating COTS and GOTS products from multiple vendors.
- Seven (7) years’ experience leading, providing technical supervision, and guiding mid-level engineering personnel; solving carried technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule, four (4) years of which shall have been on NSA projects.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.