is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate ServiceNow Developer
who would support one of our clients located in the Annapolis Junction, MD
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our ServiceNow Developer, you will work with a fun, dynamic team that uses cutting-edge technology to support its customer and will be ultimately responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. You will configure/customize the ServiceNow system to fulfill customer requirements; day-to-day tasks include:
- Build service requests from customer requirements, requested items, and other associated tasks
- Analyze and fully understand disparate user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation
- Use workflows to manage data flow from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Use scripting tools and ServiceNow functionality to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Perform integrations and process automation, load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
- Generate views and reports as needed, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the in-house ServiceNow roadmap
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data, monitor health, usage and overall compliance with the application
- Regularly assess existing ServiceNow usage and recommend forward evolution of capabilities to maximize their use within the development environment
- Regularly update ServiceNow within the vendor’s release schedule, i.e. patches and hotfixes
In this role, you may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- Seven (7) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity of the Federal Government is required
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required OR five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- Competency with ITIL/ITSM processes; working knowledge of CSS and other web technologies
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks, Inc is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.