is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company that provides high-end network and security consulting to Department of Defense and Intelligence Community clients. We are looking for a talented and passionate Sr. Java Developer
who would support one of our clients located in the Chantilly, VA
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION.
As our Sr. Java Developer, you are a recognized authority who formulates and defines system scope and objectives for assigned projects. Responsibilities include:
- Establish procedures to solve complex problems regarding system equipment capacity and limitations, operating time and output.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document newly written programs.
- Perform at an advanced technical level and have a complete understanding of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Responsible for quality assurance review of assigned projects.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of Software Developer experience.
- Experience with the following areas a plus: Hadoop, SOLR, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, JDBC, Oracle 10g / Oracle 11g, Eclipse, SVN, ANT, Spring MVC or any other MVC framework, Active Directory, LDAP, Software Design Skills.
STRATUM NETWORKS OVERVIEW:
Stratum Networks is a rapidly growing information assurance and cybersecurity solutions company with expert knowledge of implementing secure infrastructure, providing security integration, development, assessment and training solutions. Our high-end network and security consulting to Government and Commercial clients create robust, secure network infrastructure, policies, and procedures for local and global, terrestrial and satellite networks.
As leading experts in their fields, our certified and highly experienced network, software development, IT support and security professionals are able to provide the necessary design, implementation, and consulting services to meet the demanding requirements of mission-critical networks. To learn more, visit www.stratumnet.com
Stratum Networks is an equal opportunity employer, who participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.