Role & Responsibilities
As the lead engineer for STP Network, you’ll be responsible for software stack of the STP service platform. You’ll work closely with the founders, the engineering team and the product team to design and implement the product. Specifically, you’ll:
- Design and implement a token based service platform including storage (wallet), distribution (deposit/withdraw), action (staking/unstaking), etc.
- Contribute directly to the code as well to the management of the team
- Shape the direction of our platform by defining our high-level architecture, principles and standards
- Perform and assist fellow developers through code reviews, feature enhancements, unit testing, bug fixing and general support
- BS/BA in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of experience in web or software development
- Expertise in designing, implementing, testing and deploying user-facing website/product.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with relational database design and testing frameworks
Ideally you are also
- Master’s or further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Experienced in blockchain development (i.e. Solidity)