- Visualize the script with drawings to tell a story cinematically: Staging scenes, composing shots, and posing out acting for a show with comedy, heart and action.
- Will need to rough out the visuals first, then finish with tighter drawings.
- Meet with directors to discuss objectives of storyboard.
- Take direction from director(s) regarding translation of script to storyboard.
- Discuss any creative issues with directors and supervisors.
- Delivery of storyboard per production schedule set by production team.
- Communicate with production team regarding deadlines and deliveries.
- Ensure quality and style of show is consistently achieved in storyboard work.
- Organizing Storyboard Pro files to series standards.
- Pitch and attend storyboard pitches (as needed).
- Noting and labeling storyboards for production.
- Ability to draw in the style of production.
- Strong staging and composition skills.
- Storyboard Pro experience.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Ability to take direction.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to multitask a plus.