Associate Producer generally assists the Line Producer in animation production TV Series. Duties include supervising writing staff, post production vendors, and organizing records, in order to keep the project on track within both schedule and budget parameters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily reporting to Line Producer about status of Associate Producer’s tasks on production.
- Creates and maintains weekly production Status Reports and sends to Producer every Monday.
- Assists Line Producer in creating the departmental micro-schedules for writing, records, and post production.
- Establishes priorities with Line Producer and then communicates that information to the writing and post production staff.
- Track invoices from outside vendors in Los Angeles.
- Organize voice talent contract records and monitor those payments.
- Immediately report to Producer any and all circumstances/incidents that may impact production schedule and/or budget, as any changes to either must be pre-approved by Producer.
- Obtain bids from outside vendors, as requested by Line Producer.
- Discuss bids with Line Producer, and if requested, negotiate directly with vendors.
- Communicate with Network and outside vendors, as requested by Line Producer.
- Attend recording and mixing sessions, as requested by Line Producer.
- Coordinate communication with SAG-AFTRA on behalf of production and Line Producer.
- Liaise with Titmouse in-house department leads (HR, IT, Facilities, Accounting) to address any production-related matters.
- Other duties as required.