Working closely with the Production Manager, Animation and Comp supervisors. Responsible for the tracking milestones in production schedule, maintaining production calendars, meeting with Production Manager for status updates, production administration.
- Assist Production Manager in administrative needs, i.e., Production Manager’s daily appointments, working on Excel schedules, daily “to do” meetings, calendar reminders, etc.
- Meet with the Production Manager every morning to review production schedule and department progress.
- Alert heads of departments to upcoming deadlines and prepare weekly list of department “to do” lists for Animation and Comp Departments in order to ensure meeting schedule.
- Participate in the staffing of the production team and supervising efficient integration of new hires into the project’s process. Assist Production Manager with any paperwork requirements in the hiring process.
- Assist Production Manager interface with operations manager, tech support and HR for all employee starts.
- Partner with Production Manager to guide production personnel’s overall professional development.
- Attend all relevant meetings to promote effective communication throughout the production team.
- Manage server organization; ensure all staff follows established naming conventions.
- Keep and monitor department calendar and appointments for Supervising Director, Production Manager and related staff along with all department milestones and crew vacation/sick day schedules.
- Monitor and be responsible for the daily tracking of milestones and all client notes for entire project.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Maintain confidentiality over all matters and proprietary information.
- Prioritize work to meet goals or deadlines.
- Ability to be detail-oriented, flexible/adaptable essential.
- Thorough knowledge of animation and comp process.
- Previous computer experience with knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications (MS Office suite, including Word and Excel).
- Proficiency with FileMaker Pro preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications essential.
- Ability to transmit messages and documents using electronic mail.
- Ability to prepare schedules of varying complexity.
- Fluency with on-line Internet services.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada - Titmouse is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.