Administer all payroll functions for the US-based locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collecting timesheets, forwarding to Entertainment Partners for key entry.
2. Review all Entertainment Partners coding/edits carefully before releasing payroll.
3. Distribute paychecks.
4. Inputting rate and deduction changes.
5. Review start paperwork.
7. Ad hoc reporting and other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES:
1. Excellent organizational skills.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Maintain confidentiality over all matters and proprietary information.
4. Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
5. Ability to be self-sufficient, detail-oriented, and flexible/adaptable essential.
6. Basic knowledge of production accounting.
1. Previous computer experience with knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database applications.
2. Proficient with Excel, QuickBooks, Paycom, and Entertainment Partners software applications.
3. Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
4. Ability to transmit messages and documents using electronic mail.
5. Ability to prepare simple spreadsheets.
6. Fluency with on-line Internet services.