As an Email & Lifecycle Marketing Manager (ELMM) in the Stio Marketing Department you will work with the Performance Marketing Director to develop and execute on Stio's Email & Lifecycle Marketing Strategy. The ELMM will focus on engagement and retention strategy and execution across consumer touchpoints including email, web, push and SMS. The ELMM will lead conceptualization, execution, testing, reporting and analysis across lifecycle channels. As an Integral member of the marketing team you will work with the PMD to set the short- and long-term strategy and vision for lifecycle marketing at Stio. In this role the ELMM will be supported by the Performance Marketing team.
The Email & Lifecycle Marketing Manager reports to the Performance Marketing Director.
The Email & Lifecycle Marketing Manager is a critical, analytical thinker, self-starter, and collaborator with excellent written and oral communication skills. You are smart, proactive, analytical and goal oriented with tremendous focus on e-commerce and lifecycle marketing KPI's. You work well with others and know what it takes to successfully work with internal and external resources to meet goals. The ELMM is forward thinking, abreast of cutting-edge lifecycle marketing innovations, and loves a good A/B test, analysis, or optimization effort.
- Work with PMD to set lifecycle marketing goals
- Pull data, create reports, and analyze existing ones on lifecycle marketing success metrics to optimize, identify red flags and scale
- Continually identify unique opportunities to engage our customers in a meaningful manner along their journey to increase LTV and customer sentiment while reducing churn
- Own end-to-end testing and the optimization of the customer journey, including, the initial conception, execution, and the subsequent analysis and reporting of the results
- Collaborate with brand marketing and merchandising resources to drive the marketing calendar, messaging, and audience selection
- Work closely with PMD to ensure we are using technology to drive the best possible customer engagement program; includes automating processes, personalization, data segmentation, list development, triggered campaigns, and CRM tool optimization
- Collaborate with our business intelligence / analytics team to develop and maintain dashboards to track and optimize lifecycle marketing metrics
- Independently own all email efforts and the associated campaign development, build-out, QA, deployment, analysis, and reporting
- Lead the creation of B2C campaigns, including, but not limited to, transactional messages, sales promotions, nurturing, triggered sends, and welcome/onboarding campaigns
- Track email deliverability, drive engagement and improve inbox placement through analytics driven strategy and remediate any deliverability issues/blacklists
- Lead the charge in all things customization and personalization by utilizing a deep understanding of customer behavior to increase revenue, enhance the customer journey, and build brand equity
- Foster an environment of development and training with fellow team members to execute sophisticated lifecycle marketing programs with a focus on using data for advanced personalization and automation
- Clearly communicate key lifecycle insights and optimize customization programs based on data driven analysis
- Collaborate with creative, sales and product marketing teams to develop and deliver a portfolio of multi-channel, automated lifecycle marketing programs that could include email, webinars, SMS, direct mail, social media, paid media, in-app
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work and do what it takes to meet deadlines
- Additional responsibilities as necessary
- 3 + years of lifecycle marketing experience
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, and compliance laws
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through reports, A/B testing, and optimization
- Proficient writer, copy proofer and editor
- Bachelor's degree or greater
- Proficiency with Microsoft office and Google products
- Mastery of lifecycle marketing KPI's
- Mastery of MS excel
Stio® is a modern mountain apparel brand that designs, develops and sells beautiful, functional, and innovative products infused with the soul of the mountain lifestyle. With headquarters in Jackson Wyoming, Stio® draws inspiration from the surrounding Teton Range and offers products via Stio.com, catalog, and its Mountain Studio™ retail locations in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Park City, Utah.