As the Mountain Studio Manager - Jackson Hole you are the lead responsibility holder for the performance of Stio’s flagship Town Square and Teton Village locations. Your main goals are to drive sales, ensure store profitability, provide an exceptional customer experience that’s true to the Stio brand, and build new customer acquisition. You are responsible for creating and meeting budget objectives for both revenue and operating expenses. You will oversee operational procedures, marketing and merchandising efforts. You lead the store staff and are responsible for hiring and training full time and seasonal team members. You will foster a culture of trust, accountability and excellence amongst the staff, ensure a strong working knowledge of Stio products and implement best practices in the areas of customer engagement, operations and visual merchandising.
The MSM reports to the Retail Director.
The MSM is a self-starter with exceptional customer experience, organizational and leadership skills. You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of managing staff members with a wide array of experience and abilities to success. You are team-oriented, comfortable with multi-faceted responsibilities, and able to maintain a positive attitude in the workplace. The MSM has a solid working knowledge of MS Excel and G-Suite business software, strong experience with point-of-sale systems, and the ability to forecast and manage the store budget.
- Forecasting and management of the store budget, including revenue and operating expenses
- Proactive implementation of plans to hit monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Implementation of strategies to drive new customer acquisition
- Planning and execution to achieve an exceptional retail environment for customers, setting an example for your team in how you show up on the sales floor working alongside them each day
- Hiring and management of associate managers, full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees
- Planning and execution of visual merchandising and marketing plans
- Serve as the liaison between your store team and corporate leadership
- Available to work a combination of opening, closing, weekend and holiday season shifts to support the business and scheduling needs in combination with the Associate Manager
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- 5+ years in retail
- 3+ years in visual merchandising and retail marketing
- Effective with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Stio® is a modern mountain apparel brand that designs, develops and sells beautiful, functional, and innovative products infused with the soul of the mountain lifestyle. With headquarters in Jackson Wyoming, Stio® draws inspiration from the surrounding Teton Range and offers products via Stio.com, catalog, and its Mountain Studio™ retail locations in Jackson Hole, Wyoming and Park City, Utah.
This role is not remote, as the Mountain Studio Manager must live within a reasonable commute of our Jackson and Teton Village locations.