WHO WE ARE
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email creation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will work in our Chelsea office in NYC as part of the Customer Success team. You will be managing client relationships once a deal is closed, and probably helping a bit in the final stages of closing new clients as well. Since you will be in charge of making sure customers are successful, you will quarterback the client's ideas and feedback internally across every group, drive adoption through ongoing enablement and support, and help discover new ways to enhance their email programs using our platform. This is largely based in our office in NYC, but may require occasional travel.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Deliver value and customer satisfaction through all stages of the customer lifecycle from onboarding through growth and renewal
- Manage, navigate, and network within large, complex accounts
- Communicate the value story of stensul from C-level executives to end users
- Help customers define, achieve, and exceed upon KPIs based on their business needs and desired outcomes with the stensul platform
- Work with customers to identify growth opportunities to expand stensul’s footprint within their organizations
- Identify risks or barriers to success and proactively put together an action plan to de-risk
- Monitor adoption trends, share best practices, and work with customers to optimize their usage of stensul
- Help the CS team become even more efficient by driving internal initiatives to improve our growing team
- Present effective business reviews to customers and their executive teams
- Be the voice of the customer within stensul, collaborating with our Product and Marketing teams to improve the customer experience
WHO YOU ARE
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in customer success, account management, or sales at a SaaS company
- Strong background and understanding of email marketing and email technology required
- Strong experience in a customer-facing role, advising C-level executives
- Understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, preferably focused on email technology, and key best practices and trends in email marketing
- Experience in owning and growing a book of business by navigating large, complex enterprise organizations
- Commercial experience closing deals and negotiating customer agreements
- Demonstrated analytical, relationship-building, communication, and strategic problem solving skills
- Passion for customer success, and ability to put the customer first
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.