stensul is hiring a Solutions Consultant to work with our Sales and Customer Success teams. The Solutions Consultant will act as a trusted advisor to prospects and our Sales team, working to show stensul’s value through deep technical knowledge of the platform, the ecosystem in which it integrates, and the workflows of our customers . Our mission is to turn our prospects into stensul champions at the earliest stages in their journey to becoming a stensul customer.
WHO WE ARE
stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email creation platform is centralized, scalable, and configurable to each marketing organization. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can build and instantly deploy emails through their Marketing Platform allowing them to focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
We are looking for a talented Solutions Consultant to work with our customers to show the benefits and value of stensul’s email creation platform. Working from our Chelsea office in NYC as part of the Sales team, you will get to work with some of the coolest brands out there on a diverse range of projects - we promise no two days will be the same! You will assist from discovery all the way to conceptualizing the solution that meets the needs of our customer. You'll be expected to help customers catalyze the transformation of marketing operations to enable scale and new marketing programs as a result of using stensul.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining knowledge of stensul’s product, integrations, and services of the company and its competitors. Developing strong and trusted relationships with the prospects and the sales organization will be a key to success in this role.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Rapidly become an expert in the stensul platform including its capabilities, integrations and nuances.
- Maintain deep understanding of marketing clouds, marketing automation platforms, and peripheral technologies present in the workflows of our customers
- Maintain and manage the company demo environments
- Conduct competitive intelligence and be able to show the value proposition of stensul
- Work closely with our Product team to identify and prioritize strategic product enhancements and ensure customer satisfaction post-sale
- Create and deliver clear, concise custom product demonstrations to potential clients
- Create sales support material to represent the solution offering to the prospect
- Manage prospect expectations, deliverables, and relationships
- Support marketing efforts including trade shows
- Own the completion of RFPs and customer-requested information security assessments
- Accurately scope the product and services needed for customers to achieve their goals
- Assist sales in providing assistance with product / project proposals
- Conduct internal knowledge transfers to ensure all teams at stensul can provide the proper ongoing support and services
- Formalize and refine processes pre-sale for technical and services consulting
- Develop materials and exercises that will accelerate both the development of the sales team and their respective sales cycles
WHO YOU ARE
- MUST be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative with strong organizational skills
- Experience designing digital marketing technology solutions, preferably for email
- Experience with business and technical specification gathering
- Understanding of business structures, transformation projects and showing the value of a new technology in an organization
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS (ideally for email)
- Familiarity with ESP proprietary languages
- An understanding of REST, SOAP and XML APIs
- Excels working with international teams (we have an office in Buenos Aires)
- Ability to travel 30%
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
- We are a growing company, so as we grow, YOU will grow!