Who We Are
Stensul is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Our email creation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in our platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud. With stensul, marketers are reimagining what’s possible with email.
What You’ll Do
As the Chief of Staff to our CEO (based in our Chelsea office in NYC), you'll help our CEO by being a left and right brained thought partner on a wide variety of topics and projects. You will catch owner-less projects as they are created and see them through to completion; see around corners and think ten steps ahead to enable the company and our CEO to be prepared for the future; and take on some admin and managerial duties that otherwise would slow things down. Special projects and communications will be your areas of focus, with both covering a wide surface area of potential opportunities. Your time in this role will be an amazing 18-20 month ride, and what comes next, either with us or on your own, will depend on where you want to take your career, but the experience you gain in this role will fast-track you in getting there.
We know the Chief of Staff role is broad and varies from company to company. For this role, we are looking for someone who likely has 6+ years of professional work experience.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that our CEO is effective as he can be through your strategic and operational support
- Finding and resolving internal information and knowledge bottlenecks
- Own special projects including information gathering, recommended decision paths, and first-class execution
- Preparing analysis of key business trends, operational reporting, KPI reporting, highlighting variances and explanations of differences
- Preparation of materials for the board and investors
- Drafting communications both internal and external
- Traveling as required (we have a large office in Buenos Aires in addition to NYC)
- Eagerness to learn across a wide variety of subject areas
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, budgeting, forecasting and operational modeling
- Strong analytical thinker with ability to conduct data analysis and resolve complex problems with imperfect information
- Ability to interact cross-functionally and with Senior Leadership
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- First-class organizational skills and attention to detail
- Can maintain extreme confidentiality and discretion
- Ability to thrive in early stage start-up environment
- Willing to travel as needed
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Extra goodies like team breakfasts, monthly team outings, etc.
- 401(k), life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in a way that suits you best
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
stensul does not work with agencies and is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited third-party submissions.
Stensul is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
If your experience is close (even if not a perfect fit) to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply