Are you obsessed with music and the entertainment industry? Do you love watching the latest YouTube videos and scouring Soundcloud for new artists to listen to? Are you interested in representing talent? Then you might be the next great addition to our growing team at Stem Disintermedia, Inc.
The ideal candidate for this internship is a college student who is organized, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and interested in breaking into the fast-paced start-up world. A knowledge of the music industry, a thirst for learning, and the ability to meet deadlines are a must. We are a small team of professionals with extensive backgrounds in music, entertainment & technology, and we all fill multi-faceted roles. In your application, please let us know which department you are interested in interning with.
Candidates must be based in Los Angeles, CA to qualify.
- Must be a self-motivated college student.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to conduct research and present findings in an organized manner.
- Familiarity with tools in your associated field (ie: Adobe CC for design, coding language for engineering, social media platforms for marketing, etc.)
- Research and present on the new music and independent creator markets.
- Help with conducting feedback interviews with artists and early users of application
- Assist your team in day-to-day tasks (varies by department)
- Bonus Points if you are:
- Studying Copyright law, Music Business, Anthropology, Cultural Studies, or Communications.
- Interested in representing talent.
- An aspiring producer, coder, etc.
- Experienced or interested in writing and copyediting.
- Passionate about music and entertainment.
- Knowledgeable about mobile applications and the tech space as a whole.
Compensation & Perks:
- College credit.
- Tickets to concerts and festivals.
- Laid-back office atmosphere.
- Weekly catered lunches.