Are you obsessed with music and the entertainment industry? Do you love watching the latest YouTube videos and scouring Soundcloud for new artists to listen to? Are you interested in representing talent? Then you might be the next great addition to our growing team at Stem Disintermedia, Inc.
The ideal candidate for this internship is a college student who is organized, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and interested in breaking into the fast-paced start-up world. A knowledge of the music industry, a love of learning, and the ability to meet deadlines are a must. We are a small team of professionals with extensive backgrounds in music, entertainment & technology, and we all fill multi-faceted roles. In your application, please let us know which department you are interested in interning with.
This role is based in Los Angeles, CA at our West Hollywood office.
What you'll do:
- Research and present on the new music and independent creator markets.
- Help with conducting feedback interviews with artists and early users of application
- Assist your team in day-to-day tasks (varies by department)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is a self-motivated college student
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possesses the ability to conduct research and present findings in an organized manner
- Has familiarity with tools in your associated field (ie: Adobe CC for design, coding language for engineering, social media platforms for marketing, etc.)
- Gets bonus points if they are:
- Studying Copyright law, Music Business, Anthropology, Cultural Studies, or Communications
- Interested in representing talent
- An aspiring producer, coder, etc.
- Experienced or interested in writing and copyediting
- Passionate about music and entertainment
- Knowledgeable about mobile applications and the tech space as a whole
**Stem is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, parental status, age, or disability status. We also prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.**