Stem is enabling artists to turn their passion into a sustainable business. We’re looking for an experienced Test Automation Engineer to drive quality assurance across all of our systems. You will work with PMs, designers, and engineers to understand features, develop test plans, and execute them across all environments. You should have a strong product sense and consider yourself a champion for our users.
This role is full-time and based in Los Angeles, CA at our West Hollywood office.
- Turn product requirements into a QA process that ensures our released code is of an extremely high quality
- Responsible for development, deployment and execution of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses where appropriate
- 5+ years of experience in manual and automated testing with demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting problems, determining root-cause and providing reproduction.
- Strong knowledge of the API test tooling landscape and best practices
- Proven experience writing test plans, test cases and documenting testing procedures
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages
- Positive, collaborative attitude and approach to testing
- Experience with CI/CD process and technologies (e.g. Jenkins or equivalent) a nice-to-have
- Competitive salary + equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401k with up to 4% employer match
- Unlimited vacation, personal time and flexible work from home policies
- Sponsored conference speaking and attendance
- Snacks, drinks, and weekly catered lunches
- Dog and bike friendly
Technologies we use
- Node.js, Express, React, Relay, GraphQL
- PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
- AWS, Docker, ELK, Terraform, Apache Airflow