As an Artist & Label Executive you will be the face of Stem within your market. You will drive new business in your market by defining and implementing development strategies. You will generate new business opportunities by evangelizing Stem, activating new artists, signing new labels and developing meaningful relationships with leaders in the music industry.
We are looking for a New York- or Los Angeles-based candidate for this position.
What you'll do:
- Inspire and educate Stem prospects on the value of our offering versus competitive offerings
- Become a subject matter expert of all things Stem and evangelize across your network and local events
- Track all prospecting and account data in Salesforce.com to ensure efficiency throughout the sales cycle
- Use forecasting methodology to project new artist activation goals and Teams deal velocity
- Consistently meet and exceed personal and company-wide objectives
- Work with Stem HQ to share frequent customer feedback
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- 5+ years in client facing role, preferably in music.
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding business targets - closing deals, partnerships etc.
- Exemplary presentation and communication ability (both verbal and written) across all levels of an organization.
- Strong networking and relationship building ability -- you are a connector at your core.
- High attention to detail, with a process and solution oriented mindset.
- High level of personal accountability and ability to provide frequent meaningful status reports to Stem HQ.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the music industry.
**Stem is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, parental status, age, or disability status. We also prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.**