STEEZY is looking for a Junior Copywriter and Social Media Manager in Los Angeles!
What You’ll Do:
* Own and execute editorial publications – all the way from brainstorm and writing to release.
* Develop content strategy for social media channels based on audience profiles to grow followers and engagement.
* Write creative and engaging conversion copy to drive sales for STEEZY Studio.
* Thoroughly learn and understand the STEEZY Studio platform to be able to communicate its value and features to any audience on any channel.
* Research all aspects of DANCE in order to fact check and edit educational content.
* Write and edit customer-focused copy for in-product messaging.
* Are an expert writer and editor.
* Have writing samples available upon request (blog posts, social media posts, email campaigns, product descriptions, newsletters).
* Understand basic SEO principles and best practices for social channels.
* Have dance experience (dance teaching experience is a plus!)
* Are in tune with the climate and news in the dance world.
* Are highly autonomous and prefer to own your projects.
* Can use a consistent on-brand voice and follow a style/editorial guide.
* Pride yourself in being able to think creatively and strategically.
* Can handle a fast-moving and growing culture.
* Are disciplined; know how to prioritize tasks and manage your time.
Other Skills That’d Help:
* Experience with office software (Slack, Asana, Google Drive)
* Proficiency with WordPress, MailChimp, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro...
* Work at a dope office + dance studio + production space
* Try all the restaurants in Downtown LA during lunches
* Collaborate with a team of talented, passionate people
* Hang out with dope choreographers and dancers
* Exercise your creativity and learn a million new things every day
**** The biggest perk of all:
Be a part of the top company in the dance industry when everything is evolving.
We're making big moves, quickly, so catch this wave while you still can...
✌ STEEZY Squad