STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes.
Note: This is a contract-to-hire position.
What You Can Expect:
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to rapidly ship features
- Work in a fast-paced Agile environment and participate in rituals like stand-ups, retrospectives, and sprint planning meetings
- Participate in code reviews and feedback sessions to maximize growth opportunities
What You’re Good At:
- Comfortable with client-side intricacies and implementations using React, HTML, and CSS
- Experience with APIs or developing complex business logic using Node and Express
- Conceptualizing and implementing NoSQL data structures and models (experience with Firebase is a plus)
- General understanding of how the web works: client-server model and knowing the lifecycle of a request
- Leveraging open source tools to efficiently work through shipment of product features
- Adapting to changes in the workflow and being able to move quickly through product obstacles
- Listening to and applying constructive feedback from your teammates and peers
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as craftsmen and women who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
We promise we'll always judge you on your results and nothing else.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.