STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with the best online dance classes.
We’re looking for a laser-focused talented video editor to train under our Director of Video and Video Editor to edit and release content in a quick and timely manner.
This role will solely be focused on editing STEEZY studio classes. We’ll strive to push as much content out as we can to learn quickly and revise, with the right balance of quality for our brand.
As you grow to understand our company and brand, we’ll trust you to take more ownership of editing more classes to support the team. Speed and attention to detail are key indicators of success.
What You Can Expect:
- Assist with video recording and editing of STEEZY studio classes
- Collaborate across content and marketing team to create impactful content that is on-brand
- Improve video and sound quality using various video software
- Ensure video content is in correct formatting
What We’re Looking For:
- Mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Ability to multitask across various editing projects with ease
- Ability to understand creative direction and execute with seamless precision
What You’re Good At:
- Video editing on Adobe Premiere
- A mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
- Understanding creative direction and executing against direction with seamless precision
- Figuring things out – We don’t have all the answers, but someone somewhere does.
- Communication – Things move fast, we all need to be on the same page.
- Organization – We have lots of files, like a lot. It’s important to keep track of it all.
- Multitasking across various editing projects with ease
- Working behind the camera – Basic knowledge of camera work
- Always asking why – Curious about the world around you.
Extra Bonus Points:
- After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator Skills
- Worked with office software (Asana, Slack, Google Apps)
- Social media proficiency
- Love of dance
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
This is paid, but you’re not buying a Ferrari anytime soon. Things here are going to be move really fast and it’s going to be hard work, but we promise you’ll learn a lot.
We’ll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself. We’ll ask you to do things that you probably have no idea how to do and help you figure it out.
We will always judge you on your results and nothing else, and we promise to never ask you to do anything we have never done ourselves.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students makes it all worth it.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.