STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with online dance classes.
We’re looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work collaboratively with the growing STEEZY Customer Experience Team to weave together the treasure trove of customer insights (success, support, subscriptions, community, marketing, data science) into themes that drive and inform the company's product roadmap.
Your day-to-day focus will be to proactively engage with our customer base through email communication regarding product and subscription account issues, and collect user feedback through various feedback channels. As you quickly come to be a product expert and customer champion, you’ll level up to specialize in certain product escalations and/or manage user feedback.
As a fast-growing startup with the product and content constantly evolving, you’ll work closely with our Community Manager to stay on top of updates to communicate and meet our customers where they need our help.
Opportunity for career growth and upward career mobility also comes with the job by working with the Customer Experience Manager on your own personalized professional development plan.
What You Can Expect:
- Respond to customers in an efficient, friendly, and professional manner over email and social channels
- Ensure each customer support experience is of the highest possible quality - go above and beyond for our customers at every opportunity
- Answer how-to questions and help customers navigate STEEZY Studio’s product and content
- Develop deep knowledge of STEEZY’s product, content, and brand
- Represent the voice of the customer to various teams including Product, Marketing, and Content
- Log bug reports and work with Product and Engineering teams to prioritize
- Display a positive attitude and work with integrity when dealing with customers and team members
- Work with manager to send daily/weekly reports that include top contact drivers and bug status updates
- Show composure, resilience, and flexibility as customer needs evolve and case volume changes
What You’re Good At:
- Being customer-focused, going above and beyond for customers at every opportunity
- Performing and working autonomously when given ownership and trust
- Problem solving; having the ability to identify the root cause of various issues
- Being naturally curious; feeling comfortable with and unafraid of saying “I don’t know” after you’ve tried to figure things out on your own
- Communicating - both in writing and verbally!
- Obsessing over details and organization
- Constantly thinking about optimizing your work efficiency
- Thriving in a fast-paced agile and entrepreneurial startup environment
- Having an innate understanding of consumer apps and technology
- Being a team player who is easy and fun to work with
- Being familiar with office software like Asana, Slack, Google Docs, Zendesk, etc.
- Having a passion for dance and learning about various communities and cultures
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission. We think of ourselves as craftspeople who center ourselves around a growth mindset, aiming to improve our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind. We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.