STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with making quality classes affordable and accessible to everyone. We have users in over 100 different countries around the world.
We work with the best dance instructors in the industry, develop technology to enhance the learning experience, and absolutely love the power of design.
We’re looking for a project manager to work collaboratively with our creative teams in ensuring the on-time delivery and on-brand execution of all daily projects. This position is crucial in streamlining the collaborative relationships between our creative, marketing, product, content, and editing teams.
What You Can Expect:
- Keep track of all ongoing projects and prioritize for departments in order to meet broader company objectives.
- Build, schedule, delegate, and manage all day to day tasks for both the creative and editing teams.
- Evaluate all incoming creative projects for missing assets or details and proactively reach out for the necessary information.
- Provide quick updates based on changes or red flags that affect execution and timing on deliverables.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing teams to generate ideas and develop plans to execute new ad concepts.
- Ensure all final deliverables have been approved by the Director of Design prior to asset distribution.
- Maintain and further organize all creative projects in our Google Drive.
- Consistently develop an extensive asset library with newly created assets.
- Occasionally assist in pulling together off-site creative productions which includes, but is not limited to, scheduling shoots, booking, and developing pre-production decks.
What You’re Good At:
- Project management! Must have strong project management skills and a meticulous attention to detail.
- 3+ years of creative/advertising/marketing agency is preferred.
- Having an innate interest (and/or experience) in design.
- Written and verbal communication. You have excellent communication skills, able to connect with people at various levels across different teams.
- Managing projects through Asana or other project management software.
- Working within a start-up and understanding the pace at which they work (is a plus).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Dancing...just kidding, we can teach you that. :)
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
We think of ourselves as craftsmen and women who obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
As a startup, we move fast, stay nimble, focus intently, and put in the grind.
We work hard, but it’s a fun journey, and our students make it all worth it.
STEEZY is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that is dedicated to hiring diverse talent.
- ✌STEEZY Squad
Based on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as an applicant of an open role at STEEZY, below are the pieces of personal information STEEZY will collect from you:
- Contact Information (email address, phone number)
- Employment History
- Education History
We use the above personal information as part of the process to find qualified candidates to fill our open roles. STEEZY does not “sell” a candidate’s personal information as defined under the CCPA. STEEZY discloses candidate personal information to affiliates of STEEZY, partners/third parties who provide services to help us fill our roles, and government agencies as required by law.