STEEZY’s mission is to make dance the next big sporting and fitness category, starting with making dance affordable and accessible to everyone. We have users in over 100 different countries around the world dancing through our premium online dance classes.
We work with top dancers in the industry and custom STEEZY technology to craft anone-of-a-kind learning experience for our users. Our Instructors’ credits include artists like Justin Timberlake, Prince, and BTS, and shows like World of Dance, So You Think You Can Dance, and America’s Best Dance Crew. Many of our Instructors are also creators, pioneers, and ambassadors of popular dance styles.
One of STEEZY’s main priorities is producing high-quality, authentic, educational dance content. Our Content Team needs a YouTube Video Coordinator to help create STEEZY’s YouTube videos and maintain the channel. You’ll work with the Content Director and Editing Team to brainstorm video ideas, then work autonomously to bring all the pieces together. This includes booking talent, setting up shoots, and managing teams at different legs of the creation process.
This role is heavy on project management, so we’re looking for someone who is extremely organized. We’re talkin’ like, color-coded Passion Planner-level organized. Like you create a Google Spreadsheet to assign dishes for your Friendsgiving-level organized. You’re responsible for the output of 4 videos/month, meaning you’ll be managing multiple conversations, schedules, and timelines at any given time.
Our company is growing quickly and filling open positions with great people. Content is the bread & butter of STEEZY, so we need someone who wants to make cool things for the dance space and is willing to do the work.
- Project manage the production of 4 videos/month – coordinate scripting, shooting, editing, and publishing (working with different teams across the Content Department to keep everyone aligned)
- Head all communication with external talent including booking, rate negotiations, contracts, NDAs, work orders, and miscellaneous paperwork
- Working with the Content Director to study our YouTube channel’s performance metrics and relay insights & recommendations to the rest of the Content Team
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of producing experience (for YT videos is a plus!)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills for project management
- Ability to identify issues and problem-solve quickly
- Comfortable with spreadsheets and basic analytics
Who You Are
- Passionate about dance and learning about various communities and cultures
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile, and entrepreneurial startup environment
- Ability to perform and work autonomously when given ownership and trust
- Obsessive about details and thrives on organization
- Enjoys improving speed and efficiency of your work (hotkeys, automations, etc.)
- Great at asking the right questions, not afraid to say “I don’t know”, then figure it out
- A team player who’s easy and fun to work with
What It’ll Be Like:
It’s our mission to make dance accessible to everyone, and we're building an amazing place to work for that mission.
Like dancers who love their craft, we obsess about improving our own skills and quality of work in our respective areas.
It’s important to us that you’re enjoying your work, developing your skills, and achieving your personal goals. We'll invest in you as much as you invest in yourself.
We work hard, have fun, and thrive on making the best content for our students.
- ✌STEEZY Squad