We are looking for a social media manager who can tell Steady’s story and build relationships with our users through smart, creative and engaging content across social media platforms. This includes leveraging our celebrity brand ambassador’s social media presence.
- Create, post and manage content across Steady’s social media platforms.
- Manage the brand voice across social channels.
- Communicate regularly with team members about new social media campaign opportunities and results.
- Ensure content has been proofed and approved before it is posted.
- Identify opportunities/threats in user-generated content.
- Participate in and mediate conversations taking place within social media.
- Monitor and evaluate social media channels of Steady competitors and near neighbors.
- Stay current on emerging new technologies and make recommendations when appropriate.
- Liaise with and manage relationships with social media providers as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to think on your feet
- Team player
- Understand the interplay of paid and earned media.
- Understand and recommend content which can be leveraged for paid campaigns.
- Know social media ad formats and the effectiveness of each format.
- Come up with ad concepts (ability to create them is even better).
- Use analytics to power decision-making.
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success! We are located in Downtown Atlanta, near MARTA and a multitude of restaurants. We offer competitive compensation packages and 100% company-paid benefits package including, medical, dental and vision. Steady is a relaxed, casual work environment with flexible hours and lunch provided 3x per week for employees. We also offer a generous PTO plan, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app and web platform, users can build & track income, networks and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, paydown debt, save for a purchase and supplement overall insufficient income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future, with an income-building platform and resources that help anyone create financial stability and take charge of their future.