Steady helps users make more money - we allow users to discover the opportunities that will increase their earnings and make the most of their available time. More than 90% of all jobs created in the past 10 years have been within the part-time, temporary or independent labor sector. Today either by choice or out of necessity, over 70 million Americans participate in work outside the walls of traditional W2 employment, by 2025 that number is expected to encompass more than half of the U.S. workforce. Steady is on a mission to be the leading advocate of this massive workforce to help them better achieve their financial goals.
This role coordinates between the Engineering and Product teams and blends the responsibilities of project manager, scrum master, release manager, and product operations manager.
- Report to CTO and work with key stakeholders across the company to execute the product roadmap for Steady’s short- and long-term product initiatives
- Oversee release process, including:
- The management of version features and facilitation of work towards version release
- Management of release timeline
- Orchestration of app store copy and content (provided to Technical Director by Growth and Marketing personnel)
- Liaison between Product, Growth, Development, QA, architecture, and Dev Ops to insure proper communication and expectation management
- Scrum Master for multiple teams (currently 2 teams)
- Manage ceremonies
- Velocity tracking and new sprint target commitment levels
- Identify and work to remove roadblocks
- Product Operations
- Monitor new defects and feature requests identified internally and by our Users
- Ensure the creation of tickets for ad hoc issues and notification to Product Manager’s for prioritization
- Work with customer support to improve internal processes
- Internal Communication
- Ensure proper communication among internal stakeholders of all of the above
- Most important: interested in an intense and high-growth start-up environment. (Previous experience is a must have)
- Experience managing releases across multiple platforms including mobile and web
- 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master, Project Manager, Product Manager or related field
- 4+ years working in an Agile environment with emphasis on Scrum, including expert level experience with Jira or similar Agile/Scrum management tools
- Experience in delivering a world-class software product in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to translate the needs of a very technical engineering team to actions that facilitate release delivery
- Very strong organizational and communication skills, both verbally and through documentation
- Can work autonomously - Set goals and achieve them with minimal supervision
- Able to see the big picture while also prioritizing and focusing on the most important tasks at hand
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success! We are located in Downtown Atlanta, near MARTA and a multitude of restaurants. We offer competitive compensation packages and 100% company-paid benefits package including, medical, dental and vision. Steady is a relaxed, casual work environment with flexible hours and lunch provided 3x per week for employees. We also offer a generous PTO plan, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app and web platform, users can build & track income, networks and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, paydown debt, save for a purchase and supplement overall insufficient income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future, with an income-building platform and resources that help anyone create financial stability and take charge of their future.