Steady is looking for a talented and digitally savvy Digital Graphic Designer to develop marketing campaign assets and sales collateral to support our customer acquisition, user engagement and business development strategies. This position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for consumer facing digital marketing campaigns, and b2b drip and nurturing campaigns. The Digital Graphic Designer reports into the marketing team and works closely with sales and partners with tech and product teams as needed.
- Produce the design and production for assets including (but not limited to) display ads, landing pages, social media posts, emails, newsletters, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Work with growth and marketing team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Work with sales team on developing and optimizing sales collateral including PowerPoint decks, company one pagers and more.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning. Manage to any individual specs across channels including social media.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support as needed to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Minimum 3 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or in-house marketing team for a consumer facing business.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop, FTP, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Proficient with PowerPoint.
- Experience designing for digital marketing campaigns including Facebook and familiar with email marketing best practices.
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop and Illustrator in particular, Sketch
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success! We are located in Downtown Atlanta, near MARTA and a multitude of restaurants. We offer competitive compensation packages and 100% company-paid benefits package including, medical, dental and vision. Steady is a relaxed, casual work environment with flexible hours and lunch provided 3x per week for employees. We also offer a generous PTO plan, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app and web platform, users can build & track income, networks and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, paydown debt, save for a purchase and supplement overall insufficient income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future, with an income-building platform and resources that help anyone create financial stability and take charge of their future.