Steady, a rapidly growing startup in Downtown Atlanta, is looking for a mobile developer. The mobile Developer will have full technical autonomy to build out the mobile app that connects users with various parties in the Gig Economy. Do you have expertise in developing mobile applications that are very appealing to consumers? If so, this position is a fit for you!
- Define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Work with the team to develop mobile applications using Xcode or Android Studio.
- Work with designers to ensure the designed interfaces are implemented correctly.
- Write functional and unit tests in order to maintain code quality.
- Perform efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Skills & Requirements
- Autonomous work style
- Strong sense of ownership
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON
- Familiarity with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with offline storage
- Strong understanding of interactive touch/gesture interfaces, application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, and multi-threading
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
iOS Required Skills
- 3+ years’ experience with iOS development
- Strong Swift / Objective-C skills
- Expert-level familiarity with Xcode and Instrumentation
- Develop, maintain, and test iOS business applications using Cocoapods, Objective-C, Swift, Core Data, RESTful APIs, and various third-party frameworks
Android Required Skills
- 3+ years of experience working as an Android Engineer
- Experience in having built and shipped Android apps using Android Studio, Eclipse
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Understanding of Android platform communication primitives and their security properties (i.e. services, content providers, broadcast receivers, binders)
Nice to have Skills
- Familiar with implementing MVVM architecture
- Experience with ReactiveKit/RxSwift or RxJava or other functional programming paradigms
- Familiar with React native or Flutter
- Experience with B2C applications
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success! We are located in Downtown Atlanta, near MARTA and a multitude of restaurants. We offer competitive compensation packages and 100% company-paid benefits package including, medical, dental and vision. Steady is a relaxed, casual work environment with flexible hours and lunch provided 3x per week for employees. We also offer a generous PTO plan, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app and web platform, users can build & track income, networks and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, paydown debt, save for a purchase and supplement overall insufficient income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future, with an income-building platform and resources that help anyone create financial stability and take charge of their future.