- Able to test and troubleshoot full stack: client, API and database
- Creates automation tests for both API and UI (web and mobile) with experience in developing with Java/C#.net core frameworks
- Outside the box thinker – understanding complex systems behavior and downstream impacts when testing features
- Analyzes, documents, plans, and executes manual and automated testing efforts for software systems
- Triages test failures, both from manual and from automated testing
- Creates and executes SQL scripts, support automation with LINQ queries
- Communication with developers concerning customer related issues, test cases, and requirements
- Log and maintain defects
- Performs mobile device and web service testing
- Work within defect logging software for defect entry and test case execution
Skills & Requirements
- Self-organizing attitude with high integrity and strong work ethic
- At least 3 years of experience in a software testing role
- Experience writing Selenium Page Object style automation tests
- Ability to develop frameworks that access and validate multiple layers of an application
- Experience implementing nUnit or MSTest style tests using an automation framework in a .NET environment.
- Testing and debugging mobile applications (Charles proxy, Fiddler)
- Experience and understanding of MYSQL or other open source RDBMSs: able to write scripts to pull data and validate relationships
- Experience of working within an AGILE development environment.
- The ability to write clear concise test cases
- Experience of setting up and using automated web software testing tools
- Experience of issue tracking software such as JIRA
- Scripting a plus (Powershell, Bash)
- Familiarity with build and deploy tools: Fastlane, Bitrise, Kubernetes, Spinnaker
- Experience with git source control
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Experience with cloud vendor integration for Test Intrastructure a plus (Browserstack, Sauce Labs, etc)
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success! We are located in Downtown Atlanta, near MARTA and a multitude of restaurants. We offer competitive compensation packages and 100% company-paid benefits package including, medical, dental and vision. Steady is a relaxed, casual work environment with flexible hours and lunch provided 3x per week for employees. We also offer a generous PTO plan, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app and web platform, users can build & track income, networks and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, paydown debt, save for a purchase and supplement overall insufficient income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future, with an income-building platform and resources that help anyone create financial stability and take charge of their future.