Steady Front-End Web Developer
Role & Responsibilities
The Steady Platform is seeking a Web Engineer to work within the development team building web applications to enhance the Steady suite of product offerings. The position will work closely with the rest of the development team, along with product and strategy.
You must be results-oriented, self-motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This role requires frequent interactions with project and product managers, developers, and other stakeholders, in order to ensure delivery of stable and scalable software.
If you are candidate that has experience in modern web technologies and front-end frameworks like Angular, consider the responsibilities qualifications below.
- Develop and maintain the company web app, brochure site, as well as any internal web tools
- Implement and enforce design language in all public facing materials
- Drive the UI development process as well as as design and architecture
- Cooperatively deliver project activities related to build and deployments (CI/CD/Devops)
- Create software tests, verify the functionality and quality of the software
- Author design documentation as applicable
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve and optimize applications
- Work with business, product, development, stakeholders in understanding and improving requirements.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to convert designs into cleanly coded web pages that are responsive for desktop and mobile screens
- Understanding of client-server architectures as they relate to the web
- Experience with tools like git, Jira, gulp, webpack
- Proven track record of delivering on-time
- Passion for building quality, scalable, maintainable applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to work with colleagues across the company
- Creative problem-solving skills
We value our Steady Team Members and are committed to their success! We are located in Downtown Atlanta, near MARTA and a multitude of restaurants. We offer competitive compensation packages and 100% company-paid benefits package including, medical, dental and vision. Steady is a relaxed, casual work environment with flexible hours and lunch provided 3x per week for employees. We also offer a generous PTO plan, 401K, and future growth opportunities within the company. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Steady is a mission driven business that helps people earn more. Through the free Steady app and web platform, users can build & track income, networks and buying power – allowing them to augment retirement savings, work around childcare responsibilities, paydown debt, save for a purchase and supplement overall insufficient income from primary employers, while limiting their income volatility and better positioning themselves for access to a sustainable financial services ecosystem.
Every Steady member will build something different. We celebrate those who take the initiative to create a path that works for them. Whatever that looks like, Steady is there to support it, providing a stable foundation that allows people to build financial success over a lifetime.
Mission: Steady turns the tables by putting workers back in charge of their financial future, with an income-building platform and resources that help anyone create financial stability and take charge of their future.