Statice is a Berlin-based startup enabling privacy-preserving data science.
We’re bridging the need for data and the implementation of data privacy by providing a state of the art data-anonymization software.
We do this because we believe in the data-driven future and we believe it is critical to leverage technology as a mean for good. Statice is the safeguard of the individual’s privacy and technological enabler for companies to unlock the true potential of their data.
We are now looking for you to join us as first hire on the business side to help us shape our sales process, build a client pipeline and serve as prime contact for prospective customers. Your primary primary focus will be to find new opportunities with large enterprises to use Statice as a critical resource for data privacy compliance and prime source of data-driven innovation. You will grow our customer relationships, manage the full sales cycle from prospecting to close and will be a core part of our growth working closely with the founders on shaping the future of Statice.
- Shape and lead our entire sales process
- Consult prospects and clients on how to apply Statice to reach their business goals
- Lead product, privacy and technical discussions during early customer engagement
- Collect client requirements to ensure a smooth transition from prospect to active client
- Manage full sales cycle from prospecting to closing contracts
- Navigate complex organizational structures to identify and build relationships with key decision makers. Prioritize and deliver outstanding customer experience
- Build an understanding of client business models, define business goals and create key sales strategies
- You will deliver customer feedback to internal teams to help with product and service evolution
- Participate in events to represent Statice
- Translate customer demands and requests into features for our product
- Travel regularly to customer sites across Germany and EU
We’re looking for someone with:
- A successful track-record in selling complex B2B software products to enterprise-scale customers
- 3+ years of experience in business development or at a top tier tech company or consultancy
- Outstanding communication skills who can easily explain complex enterprise solutions in simple terms
- Experience managing and building a sales pipeline to support long-term growth of business.
- Experience working directly with clients and influencing C-level stakeholders.
- Willingness to take extreme ownership and responsibility of your work and you possess a natural sense of urgency to set and deliver against tight deadlines.
- An ambitious drive to get things done, and no fear of getting your hands dirty
- Rigorosity in prioritizing work and leads
- Excitement to engage with prospective clients, represent Statice and build lasting relationships
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
- [Nice to have] A technological background (e.g. Business Information Management, Computer Science, etc.)
We are a small team with a big ambition. We hail from all corners of the world and combine a variety of skills and experience. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues takes a special mindset and motivation. We value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions that should always be founded in facts and rational arguments. We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback. Finally, you will be responsible for your tasks and be expected to bring new ideas and implement them in practice.
Compensation and perks:
- Competitive salary, success-based incentive and company stock options
- Learning budget
- Flexible working hours and home office policy