Statice is a Berlin-based startup enabling privacy-preserving data science.
We’re bridging the need for data and the implementation of data privacy by providing a state of the art data-anonymization software.
We do this because we believe in the data-driven future and we believe it is critical to leverage technology as a mean for good. Statice is the safeguard of the individual’s privacy and technological enabler for companies to unlock the true potential of their data.
We are now looking for you to join us as an Online Marketing Manager and first hire on our Marketing team to build our inbound marketing strategy, own our online presence and drive our lead generation. You will be a core part of our growth working closely with the founders on shaping the future of Statice.
- Define target customers and develop targeted messaging, campaigns and initiatives that address their respective needs
- Initiate and manage marketing campaigns on all of our digital marketing channels, including SEO/SEM, email, social media
- Continuously optimize our website by monitoring customer behavior
- Build and execute content and communication strategies
- Implement ideas for new content formats on different channels to drive in qualified leads
- Find engaging ways to excite prospective clients for Statice
- Support customer success with relevant content strategies
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and efforts
- Set and manage marketing budgets, implement measurement plans to evaluate programs, providing data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement of our overall Marketing
- Track effectiveness and channel mix to constantly improve ROI of Marketing programs
We’re looking for someone with:
- Wide knowledge online marketing strategy
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing for a top tier tech company, agency or consultancy
- Outstanding communication skills who can easily explain complex enterprise solutions in simple terms
- Willingness to take extreme ownership and responsibility of your work and you possess a natural sense of urgency to set and deliver against tight deadlines.
- An ambitious drive to get things done, and no fear of getting your hands dirty
- Ability to operate independently, and also collaborate as part of a tight-knit team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in English and German (written and spoken)
We are a small team with a big ambition. We hail from all corners of the world and combine a variety of skills and experience. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues takes a special mindset and motivation. We value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions that should always be founded in facts and rational arguments. We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback. Finally, you will be responsible for your tasks and be expected to bring new ideas and implement them in practice.
Compensation and perks:
- Competitive salary and company stock options
- Learning budget
- Flexible working hours and home office policy