Statice is a Berlin based software company focussed on building technologies for large-scale data anonymization. Organizations need data to research, monitor, and innovate, but we don’t believe that should come at the expense of compromised individual privacy. We bridge the need for data and the implementation of data privacy by providing a state of the art data-anonymization software, which works by learning the patterns inherent in private data sets and recreating new, synthetic data sets with similar structure and statistical content, but no private data. We do this because we believe in the data-driven future, and we believe it is critical to leverage technology as a means for good. Statice is the safeguard of the individual’s privacy and technological enabler for companies to unlock the true potential of their data.
Learn more about what we do: https://www.statice.ai/
How you can help:
- Ensure the smooth running of our site and day to day office management
- Coordinate accounting and payroll related duties
- Act as the main HR contact for the company
- Own recruitment process
- Ensure that we are working with up to date procedures and policies and keep up to date with legislative changes
- Support for the Executive Team
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A positive attitude and common sense approach
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of business processes, finance, HR and IT
- Great organisation skills
- Positive interpersonal and personnel management skills
- Ideally, a previous experience with relevant duties
- Fluent in German and English
We are a small team with big dreams. We have come together from (nearly) all corners of the world, and combine a variety of skills and experience. Solving one of the most challenging data science issues is exciting and challenging at the same time and takes the right mindsets and motivations. This is why we value everybody’s opinion and strive for collaborative decisions We value honesty towards each other more than anything and always provide open and direct feedback.
Compensation and perks:
- An exciting challenge at the cutting edge of policy, privacy, and technology
- Competitive salary
- Learning budget
- Great co-workers
- Flexible working hours and home office / remote policy
Statice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.